- Type de contrat
- Date limite de candidature
About the position
International Cocoa Initiative (ICI) is a Swiss non-profit foundation that works to ensure a better future for children in cocoa-growing communities. It is a multi-stakeholder initiative that unites the forces of the cocoa and chocolate industry, civil society, farming communities, governments, international organizations, and donors to promote human rights, and to tackle child labour in the cocoa supply chain.
ICI is hiring an experienced IT Manager to drive IT operations for our headquarters in Switzerland and country offices in Côte d'Ivoire and Ghana. Under the supervision of the director of Finance and Support Services, she/he will be responsible for:
- Developing annual IT roadmaps and leading the implementation of new IT systems and applications in line with ICI strategy and growth. Current projects include:
- development of a mobile data collection and web application,
- digital transformation processes,
- cloud migration.
- Managing external consultants, who are responsible for the IT infrastructure and application development.
- Technically supervising (indirect) the IT staff in ICI's country offices and ensuring effective communication and support the development of their skills.
- Being a key business partner to other functional departments, helping them to identify and implement IT solutions to meet organization needs.
- Guaranteeing infrastructure continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Establish, monitor and report on IT operational and security KPI’s.
- Coordinate data privacy compliance with relevant stakeholders.
- Cybersecurity risks management:
- security operations (e.g., vulnerability and threat management),
- coordinate periodic audits done by external firms,
- develop security awareness materials and deliver periodic training.
- Developing, implementing and updating IT information’s policies.
- IT assets, procurement management and being a solution advisor for other ICI offices on equipment’s acquisitions.
- Any other relevant tasks as assigned.
Education and experience
- 8-10 years of experience in IT
- Experience with application development
- 2-3 years management including remote teams and externals IT consultants
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology (e.g.: brevet or diplôme federal)
- Other certifications (e.g.: ITIL, CISSP, Cobit, PMP)
Skills and competencies
- Project management
- Strong technical background and competence on Microsoft ecosystem (e.g.: M365, Azure)
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Results and services oriented
- Independent and proactive
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent in French and English
Benefits working with ICI: ethical and attractive pension fund, health insurance benefits, possible part time 80%.
Only candidates with the possibility of acquiring a work permit for Switzerland should apply. Please send applications in English including a cover letter, your CV and annexes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday, 1st July 2022
Only those candidates who match the above requirements and who have been selected for interview will be contacted.